1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Over the course of two weeks I’ve had to put my vehicle in the shop 4 times because of the lack of effort put into working on my car. The repairs are costly due to the type of car.

It has been a domino effect and some of the the work that I have had done could have been done in one job instead of making it a 2 job deal. The work was rushed each time.

I was not able to drive my car for more than 15 mins in this 2 week span. I have been a very loyal customer but I truly feel very taken advantage of.

The video is after I picked the car up from a rush alternator job which is also after a thermostat job which is after the water pump and other maintenance work job.

Review about: Tires Plus Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

BSRO Social

We definitely understand how this would be frustrating. We would be happy to assist you with this issue.

Please, email us at, socialcare@bfrc.com, with complete details, your contact information, and any applicable invoice numbers (if possible). Thank you for choosing Firestone, we hope to hear from you soon.