Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I found an ad online for tires from tires plus in Oak creek, Wisconsin. The price was very good as it was a closeout tire that had posted for sale that very day.

I printed the online quote and went in to the store to buy 4 tires for my car. The salesman looked at the quote and immediately said that the tires I wanted were sold out and that they had none in stock. I asked him to check the inventory and he randomly punched buttons on the keyboard while looking directly at me and again said "All sold out" I asked him to check again but this time to actually check inventory instead of just pretending to. He then proceeded to tell me he had the tires but quoted me a much higher price for the same tire.

I asked for the online quote price again and pointed out that the tires he offered me were the same tires.

His reply was that the tires that were on sale were sold out days earlier even though they went on sale that day and that if I wanted that size, I had to pay the higher price. Definitely a bunch of *** artists at Tires Plus!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to investigate this matter further for you.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number (if available), the store's address and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.