Paid for a tune up about a year ago on my 98 ford mustang that had the original plugs and wires in the thing. this was aprox 9/2014 last weekend my car dies in the road.

get towed and come to find out I need a tune up original plugs and wires in the car STILL. Twice I have had my vehicles come out of an oil change with NO OIL in the car. I make them show me now when they change it. PAID over 700 dollars for tie rod ends.

I did not need. and the car still has handling issues.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

We'd like to discuss your mustangs issues in greater detail. To protect your personal information we'd like to discuss this offline.

Please reach out to us at Socialcare@bfrc.com with details, invoice number, store location, and your contact information. We want to have our upper management review and address your concerns.