i had a verry good tech at the okeechobee store.seen him in walmart,asked him where he been,he told me what happen.he never had riped us off.but now hes not there we have been f--k 3 times.pople there dont know how to fixe anything.they had a 4-wheeler in the shop playing with it.but the bad thing is store mager tryed to sell my wife a truck.two s-10s a blazer,and truck for sale sings in them.when i got there not good.i live in a rv park.where there a lot of snowbirds they will all know.when they get back,not to go there.

Comments

I have never in my 40 yrs of service worked in a company where you are constantly at risk of losing your job for doing the right thing, that includes my 20 years with Firestone, it is a Tires Plus management problem.

BSRO Social

Thank you for your comment. I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

While we cannot discuss the circumstances around employees and former employees on public forums like these, I am interested in learning more about your experiences at our stores. If the quality of our service does not meet your expectations, we'd like to hear about it.

Please send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get specific information.

Thanks,