my van was jerking, so I thought i needed tires. Still jerking, took back and said maybe i needed alignment.

They told me the would have to do a diagnostic check to find out. ! hour later I aksed if it was done, they said I was short 5 quarts of transmission fluid. What???

so they put it in, and didnt tell me and just kept diagnosing and telling me all these codes were coming up. I went for tires and 3 days later it started over heating. I put anifreeze in and it was ok for a few more days, then started overheating again, now was undrivable. Took to another mech that had rebuilt my engine and he said water got into the engine and water and oil was mixed in the water pump.

Tires plus who says they check all fluids, didnt notice the antifreeze was empty? So now I am without a car for a week and dont know all the real damage.

I think they did something. Not that long ago I had a coolant flush form them

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Milton, Florida, United States #1223915

You had a blown head gasket. Most likely because you had a shade tree mechanic rebuild your engine.

Sparks, Nevada, United States #1223451

yeah every time My car jerks I go have the alignment checked .... really? you were dropped on your head once weren't you?

BSRO Social
#1199640

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns with your recent service experience to our attention. We would be happy to look into this further for you.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number (if available), the store's address and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.