I took my car to the Thornton, CO Tires Plus because I honestly didn't know where to go on a weekend to fix a low tire. The tire had been low for awhile (not flat) and I was mostly driving another car to get around in.

I decided to fix the tire and went to this location (which I have had trouble with before) I was sitting in the waiting room when the guy comes out and tells me to come look at why my tire was low. He showed me a brand new screw that was in the side of it near the tread. First of all, if that screw had been there for awhile, it would have been scratched up from the road! It was a brand new screw!

I then told him to fix it. He raised up his hands and tells me "by law I can't touch that tire!!" His name is Alan and he now works for Tires Plus in Reno, NV. I ended up having to buy 4 new tires because Alan flat out lied to me. He was bouncing off the walls after he sold me those tires.

I complained to a 1-800 number and was refunded half of the cost by Chris the district manager. Prior to that, I went there after some issues with Sears automotive for a second opinion on some front end work they did. My car was up on the hydraulic lift when they came out and told me to come look at the underneath of my car. When I looked at it, everything had been taken apart, the rods and bars under it were all undone!

I don't believe for a second that I was driving around town with all of that hanging loose. I am sure they took it apart themselves. Now after taking the same car there yesterday for a brake, coolant system flush and oil change, I have to take it to a mechanic I used years ago across town. The car is suddenly leaking oil on my driveway.

One more thing, my ABS brake light has been on for months and was told that the brake service would turn it off.

Now Lynn who works there said "Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you, your light won't turn off because a wire is messed up and that will cost $400 to fix". I will never go to that horrible place again and hope others won't either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonest practice and poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tires plus oil change. Tires Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires plus oil change in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the negative service experiences you have had at our Thornton, CO location. We would like to look into this further if you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), and the best contact number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1039918

After one bad experience at this place, why in the world would you go back? Comes the dawn.