Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Went to get a tire inspected that had a slow leak.I bought the tires there several years ago so expected the tire repair to be free.

Manager said it would be an hour or so. Left and came back in 1.5 hours, hadn't started. Manager said it would be very soon. Waited another hour.

Manager said they were just about to pull it in. Waited another .5 hour and they still hadn't started. Told them I was done and to return my keys. Manager just said "Here you go".

No attempt whatsoever to retain my business. And that is just what they will get, no retention of my future business.

Went to Discount Tire, fixed in 30 minutes.FREE.

Review about: Tires Plus Car Repair.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about the extended wait time for service and your concerns with the customer service you received.We understand your time is valuable and we would like to discuss your concerns and experience further.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number, the store's address, and your contact information it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer.We hope to hear back from you soon.

BSRO Social

Hello, we know that your time is valuable and we're sorry to hear about the long wait that you experienced while in for tire service.We'd like to ensure that this is addressed.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details, the store location, and your contact information.

We value your business with Tires Plus and we look forward to hearing from you.^Jennifer