2.0

LONG STORY SHORT 5 MO PURCHASED TWO NEW TIRES FOR VEHICLE IN MELBOURNE FL CAME BACK HOME TO CLERMONT AND PURCHASED THE TWO TIRES NEW TO THEN HAVE 4 NEW ONES ALSO DID AN ALIGNMENT AS SOON AS DROVE CAR OFF IT SHAKES AND TREMBLED TOOK BACK AFTER THREE DAYS BECAUSE WAS SO BAD THEY SAY I BENT RIMS TWO OF THEM. I DRIVE LESS THAN TWO MILES A DAY.

OK I BENT TWO RIMS. TODAY CALLED HAVE A NAIL IN TIRE TAKE IN CHARGE $20.00 TO PATCH I GUESS I DIDN'T PAY FOR EXTRA TIRE INSURANCE.....NICE...THEN ONCE TIRE IS OFF I AM TOLD CAN'T BE REPAIRED AND THAT I CAN GET A DISCOUNT $48.00 TIRE WITH THEM. MY TIRES ARE ONLY A MONTH OLD NEW TIRES BOUGHT THROUGH TIRES PLUS. THIS HOW A CUSTOMER GETS TREATED.

TIRE KINGDOM PATCHED FOR FREE AND DIDN'T EVEN PURCHASE TIRES FROM THEM. HORRIBLE SERVICE.

CAN NOT TRUST A COMPANY LIKE THIS. WILL BE CLOSING MY CREDIT ACCOUNT ASAP!!!

I didn't like: Dissapointed.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your frustration with the poor service you received at one of our locations.

We'd like to investigate this further for you if you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.