1.3

My car sat for 3 weeks while I was out of the country and made an awful noise when I started driving it again, especially when I applied the brakes. I live in VA and was staying with friends in Mt.

Laurel who use Tires Plus, so I took my care there. I was told the rotors were rusted and I needed new ones all around. I asked if the rust wouldn't be removed as I applied the brakes and was told the rust was too deep. I called my mechanic in VA and was told it would be okay to drive and he'd check them when I got home.

When I called Tires Plus to stop the work, I was told the car might not stop if I applied the brakes and was going at 80 mph on I-95. This was a scare tactic. I agreed to just the front rotors and asked for the old ones when I picked up the car.

needless to say, I have been told I didn't need the rotors replaced. STAY AWAY from this place!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $263. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

Milton, Florida, United States #1223921

At the very least the rotors needed to be resurfaced on the brake lathe. If the technician recommended new rotors it would be due to either pitting caused by rust, or because the rotors were too close to the minimum machine-to specification.

Can we agree that you came into the shop with a concern and the staff did you a service by selling you a guaranteed fix.

The safety of the customer is top priority, followed closely by their satisfaction with the services performed. I do not believe that the staff was trying to scare you, simply trying to address your concern about your brakes.

BSRO Social

Hello anonymous, we're sorry to hear you had a negative experince with your recent brake service. We can only imagine the amount of frustration this has caused you.

We would like to get this addressed. Please reach out to us at Socialcare@bfrc.com. Include details about your visit, Invoice number if you have one, and your contact information.

We would be more than happy to help you get this looked into. We hope to hear from you soon!