1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

First , I made sure I had an appointment with Tires Plus. I had my vehicle towed to them to get my tire repair, when the tire came off the rim.

I got there two hours earlier, and I get this guy telling me that my appointment was not confirmed, but in fact it did, and that it will take a while before they can get to me, which is fine since my appointment is not until 11:00 am, I waited for my ride back at the house for about 30 minutes, then right before it came, the same guy said they got it in, and that my front axle needed to have fixed (not relevant to what I brought the vehicle for) but it's going to take awhile and they have to work around other schedules. This guy was cold and it he doesn't seem to like Asians, so I get the run-around treatment, and was sold something not relevant to what I originally asked.

In addition, a few minutes after he told me it's going to be awhile, he was telling other customers that they'll be with them in a few minutes. It is sad that because maybe of my non-white feature, that I get a cold and borderline rude treatment.

This reviewer shared experience about "sold none relevant service" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. The most disappointing about tires plus customer care at Tires Plus was got the run-around- and pushy sales Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we'd be happy to look into the issue you had with your tire repair. If you would like to discuss this further, please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with more details. We look forward to discussing this with you soon.