1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

First , I made sure I had an appointment with Tires Plus. I had my vehicle towed to them to get my tire repair, when the tire came off the rim.

I got there two hours earlier, and I get this guy telling me that my appointment was not confirmed, but in fact it did, and that it will take a while before they can get to me, which is fine since my appointment is not until 11:00 am, I waited for my ride back at the house for about 30 minutes, then right before it came, the same guy said they got it in, and that my front axle needed to have fixed (not relevant to what I brought the vehicle for) but it's going to take awhile and they have to work around other schedules. This guy was cold and it he doesn't seem to like Asians, so I get the run-around treatment, and was sold something not relevant to what I originally asked.

In addition, a few minutes after he told me it's going to be awhile, he was telling other customers that they'll be with them in a few minutes. It is sad that because maybe of my non-white feature, that I get a cold and borderline rude treatment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Customer Care.

Reason of review: sold none relevant service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Got the run-around-, Pushy sales.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 28, 2016.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we'd be happy to look into the issue you had with your tire repair. If you would like to discuss this further, please send us an email at socialcare@bfrc.com with more details. We look forward to discussing this with you soon.