I was at Tires Plus to have my front brakes turned and pads replaced. I was told the rotors were too thin to turn.

Then I was told the tie rod ends needed to be replaced and I had a broken sway bar link and the reserve antifreeze tank was low. Ok the whole repair was close to a thousand. I was not prepared for that expense so I declined the work. Well I decided to go to another repair shop to get another opinion.

Come to find out the front brakes were not even bad it was the rear brakes, the tie rods were not bad the wheel bearings are a little loose but don't need fixing at this time. The sway bar linkage is broke as Tires Plus stated. I was also told the front brake rotors can be turned but it was not needed. Your prices are very high at $335 to replace rotors and brakes.

I paid $215 They put in oem parts. I was lied to. I did not have the radiator checked that might a legitimate issue. The bottom line is I will never do business at Tires Plus again.

I would hope you would check into the dishonest practice going on just to get more money for unneeded repairs.

Review about: Tires Plus Repair.

Reason of review: Dishonesty.

I didn't like: Dishonest practice, Beware of tire plus.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns with repair recommendations to our attention. We'd be happy to investigate this further if you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's 6 digit number or physical address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.