Took truck in for a simply oil change, wasn't long before service tech approached me, telling me that my oil coolant lines were leaking severely, he asked me to come and see the leak.

There was a lot of oil on the lines (look as if oil had just been poured on the lines)

Service tech, tells me they have the lines in stock and can be replace for (labor/oil coolant lines) for around $200.00. Now my simply oil change of $35.00 has jumped to $235.00 plus tax.

Funny thing, the truck sets on a concrete driveway, never any sign of oil leak, so I told them no, just change the oil.

Took truck the next day to Sears for a 2nd opinion and was told there was no leak by the tech. He couldn't charge me for something, I didn't need.

Tires Plus Store

Store #246651

5170 W 120Th Ave

Westminster, CO 80020

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Comments

Oil coolant lines?

Are they oil lines or coolant lines?

Oh, by the way, the B.B.B. only records incidents. They don't prosecute. The attorney general does that.

Why is it that I found out, I'm not the first that they have tried to sell unnecessary part's topo............anyway it's in the B.B.B's. hands now..........

Really? I mean in this day and age do you really think that someone went in and poured oil on the lines?

With all of the negative press and the internet and tv etc etc you know that reputable companies are not out just to scr** people. Come on.