Do not trust their online tire estimate. They will add on more charges. During my visit, they even had the unmitigated gall to force me to sign part of the agreement that says they won't meet their online estimated price.

Never under any circumstances let them do any other work to your car. I have not had problems with their tires, as they are mainly national brands. However, they did break the air filter retaining clip, trying to get to the air filter to show me it needed replacing.

Don't fall for the "free alignment check" either. Their "free" check will never show that your car is in alignment. It will always show a misalignment and they will charge you $84.99 for the alignment. I fell for that one once, but this time I took my car to the dealer and they said it was in perfect alignment. After TiresPlus said it was out of line.

This company is full of crooks and is trying to take your money. If you want to buy tires there, fine. Just buy tires. Nothing else. No matter what they say. Take it somewhere else. TiresPlus cannot be trusted.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hello Sir/Ma'm, we would like to apologize you had such an upsetting experince at our store. We would like to get this addressed.

Please reach out to us at bfsocial@accentonline.com. Include details about your visit and any invoice numbers if you have them.

We would be more than glad to help you get this looked into. We hope to hear from you soon!