Tires plus just wants your money.... I went to Tires Plus on Thornton rd in Lithia Spirngs Ga.

Ive got my tires there before so i decided to get my tires rotated of free. After about a half of an hour i tried to ask, how long would it be, because i seen my car just sitting there, looking as if it has not been touched. The workers were just gathered together eatting sandwiches, laughing, and ignoring me. Now i should mention that there where only two cars in there shop, and i counted six workers.

i was the only person waiting in the waitng room. When they calim they where finally done a hour later they told me i need my brakes done and the price will be $400.00 a hunder of those that was just for labor. "Just for Brakes". I feel like customer service and went completly out the window.

A business need to know.. that without your customers you have no business.

Comments

In the United States of America, employers are required by law to allow employees to eat lunch within the first 5 hours of an 8 hours shift. If you want this law repealed, you have to write a letter to your congressman.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus. Can you send me a note at social@bfrc.com so that I can learn more and try to help?

Thanks,