Tires plus should be called tires, nothing else.They don't have any experience in doing auto repairs, I was suspose to have my carburetor adjusted and tire plus cost me a over haul of my carburetor by a professional .

The professional said "who ever did your carburetor did not know what they were doing, he screwed up your car.

Originally I was not passing emission test so I thought It was the carb and it was a 25.00 part that could have been evaluated by just popping the hood and looking, yes I am pissed i got jipped 205.00 by Tires Plus/*** !

Review about: Tires Plus Repair.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #737239

$205.00 REALLY , COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT LITTLE OF MONEY IN THIS ECONOMY?CARBURETOR WORK , ON SMOG EQUIPMENT WITH ELECTRONIC CONTROLS , SHOULD START AT $1,000.00 , SIMPLE FACT ALL THE ADJUSTMENT REQUIRED FOR CALIBRATION, 10 HOURS OF DIAGNOSTICS, REMOVAL , REBUILD , INSTALL, ADJUST, INCLUDING ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED BECAUSE THE CARBURETOR WAS OPERATED OUT OF CALIBRATION FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG.

YOU GOT OFF CHEAP OR YOU DECLINED PROPER REPAIR.:(

In the year 2008, most mechanics don't know about carburetors. If you want your carburetor adjusting in the year 2008, you need to find a specialist through word of mouth. Carburetors are "obselete" technology and mechanics don't bother learning about.