I wanted an oil change in my Nissan. No problem right? First of all I had a coupon for their ADVERTISED $19.99 OIL CHANGE.

AFTER the oil change I was charged $49.99 plus tax because I had a different kind of car...

3 days after the oil change I noticed drops of oil on my parking spot. When I checked the oil dip stick it was far above the Full mark. Not good. It continued to increase day by day. I took it back to TIRES PLUS and they said all the oil is leaking from your oil seals on your engine....hummmm I wonder how that happened....It had not leaked before? Maybe they filled it WAYYY to full of oil and it blew out my seals....What would you think? Their answer was "well you have a lot of miles on your car"...

bevsota1234 wrote the review because of bad quality at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we are very sorry to hear about this negative experience when you brought your vehicle into our location to have your oil changed in your Nissan. We can only imagine how frustrating this must have been and we would love to help.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit, invoice number (if available) and your contact information. We are more than happy to look into this.

Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your feedback and value you as a loyal Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear from you soon and that you have a wonderful day!