2.0

Today 8/10/2015 I had an appointment 7:00am on east bay store located in Largo, Florida.

the store was empty, 4 guys was talking, smoking and drinking coffee.

One guy in counter very angry, no check my account with Tires Plus, him said me: I want to see the invoice for balance and alignment.

In the system someone can see everything.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the negative experience that you had at one of our locations when trying to get a balance and alignment service. We would like to look into this further if you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, Invoice number (if available), and the best contact number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value you feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!