Had a flat on my car so I removed the wheel and brought it in to Tires Plus in Elk River, Mn.

I had to wait to get service on it because they were all watching a dirt track race on TV and were to involved to help me right away. I dropped off the tire and came back an hour later to get it. It was sitting there finished, all they did was stick a plug in it. Not a big deal but they charged 29.00 to plug a tire that they didnt even have to *** the car. I have bought sets of tires from these people years ago and even had work done on my car there but I will never go back. Another 48.00 and I guess I could have gotten a NEW tire.

Sorry Tires Plus, you have lost a customer for good.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #713582

Do some research, or simply ask an employee what a patch-plug is. The best flat repair on the market is what you will find.

:p

Also, always buy road hazard. Most large establishments will even add it to new tires not purchased with them.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information from you including your contact information so that we can get involved?

Thanks,