I have been a Tires Plus customer for many years. but no more.

First off my engine light came on and i took in it for a checkup. I was informed that there would be a 101 dollar fee for the check. But that that fee would be added to the overall invoice if repairs were done.

I was told this by not one but two employees. Of course after the truck was checked that was not the case. They flat out lied to me.

On top of that they tried to tell me i needed a new alt. at over 500 dollars, due to overcharging.

A quick call to chevy said that what they are seeing is normal and they should know that.

In short this will be the LAST $$$ they see from me.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

If they told you ahead of time that they were going to ADD that to your overall invoice, then why are you suprised that they did it.

Add means add. It seems your were expected them to deduct.

Your $101 goes to pay for a mechanic's time, for hooking up an expensive piece of diagnostic equipment and the depreciation on the store, equipment, to cover lawsuit costs etc etc. Mechanics run about $80 an hour, so I do not see why the cost was such a surprise to you. Having cars can be expensive.

#119650

well don't go to tires plus in ST.JOSEPH MO.

or you will get you butt ripped off! JACK BIDDING IS THE KING OF THE RIP OFF'S DON'T GO TO THE Y.M.C.A IN ST.

JOSEPH MO.YOU WILL FING JACK THERE WITH ALL THE OTHER *** OLD MEN HAVING A GOOD TIME!