I took my car to tires plus and told them I wanted all the lights out on my dashboard which looked like a lighted Christmas tree.I wanted new tires and new "brakes" When they were done my bill was $1,600.

All the lights was off the dashboard etc.. The very next day I was driving the car and the brakes went out, totally no brakes, i'm an elderly female and I was terrified. Not only the brakes but the lights were back, i was told i'd have to pay an additional $900.00 to get that fixed. Bottom line Tires Plus wanted me to pay to have the brakes repaired.

No way, I called corperate and they told me I did not have to pay. Anyway, they charged me $1,600.

and did nothing but change the oil and put on 4 new tires @ $199.00 for all.Now i'm stuck with this big bill and the lights are still on.

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

Ever since around the 1960's, federal law requires that all motor vehicles have redundant braking systems. There are 2 braking circuits. If one fails, you still have the other one unless it's the master cylinder that fails, then you have the E-brake.

Sounds to me like Tires Plus didn't do a good job inspecting your brake system.

Tires Plus - Timing Belt Tensioner Review from Jacksonville, Florida Tires Plus "Dodge Neon sxt 2005 ( estimado ) Drive belt tensioner...38277. $359.99 ( real price : $179.99 ) 5040515 Poly Rib Belt. $30.99 ( real price: $18.99 ) Labor : $283.50 plus taxes. Total : $..." Read more Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more City Wide Engines - Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more