1.8

I was at the Cherry Hill site sunday and the store manager was great. Changed out my flat and was very proffesional.

My other tire needed to be ordered and it came in on Wed (yesterday) so i stopped in today( thurs) and the guy tells me "yeah I am gonna have to schedule you next week for the tire swap because I have 3 cars ahead of ya". Really??? Your gonna pass up on $300 in revenue because you are too busy!

I can tell he didn't want to do the work because he wanted to close early. Either way Tires Plus can keep that tire I will be going somewhere else for now on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we're sorry to hear you had a negative experience with your recent service. We can only imagine the amount of frustration this has caused you.

We would like to get this addressed. Please reach out to us at Socialcare@bfrc.com. Include details about your visit, Invoice number if you have one, and your contact information.

We would be more than happy to help you get this looked into. We hope to hear from you soon!