Grove City, Pennsylvania
1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I will never go back to Tires Plus in Madison Wisconsin on Macarthur Avenue I bought 4 tires from them not even 13000 miles later I had a blowout in the middle of the night with two young children whenever I took the tire to them to show that is blue on no fault of my own or Rose road hazard they told me that it was cut when you could clearly see that it was just a faulty Tire they do not stand behind their tires they do not stand behind their service I've always gone there and when I do try for tires time I will not go back there anymore and I suggest you take your service anybody else hears Goodyear somewhere else they will make it right they did not care that they left me and my children on the side of the road work Lonely Road in the middle of the night while it was raining no compassion no care for their customers do not give these people your money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of tires. Tires Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

BSRO Social
#1201473

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to investigate this further for you.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number (if available), the store's address and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.