Dodge Neon sxt 2005 ( estimado )

Drive belt tensioner...38277. $359.99

( real price : $179.99 )

5040515 Poly Rib Belt. $30.99

( real price: $18.99 )

Labor : $283.50 plus taxes.

Total : $ 739.90.

----------------------------

I take my car another place next day.

..Total : $ 405. Done.

Tire Plus...NEVER AGAIN.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of timing belt tensioner from Tires Plus and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we apologize for any negative experience you have a had while at Tires Plus.We strive to provide the best in the automotive repair industry with competitive prices.

Please email us at bfsocial@accentonline.com with the details, location, and invoice number(if available).

We will be more than happy to get any pricing concerns addressed.Your feedback is valued, thank you.