Dropped my truck off for servicing, as I have done in the past. When I picked it up, I noticed some change (about $4 in quarters) missing from the console. Chalk that one up to my own stupidity!

In the covered part of my console, I had a tool that keeps computer/radio settings intact when the battery terminal is disconnected. Looked for it yesterday and it is missing. The 9 volt battery is there, the tool is gone!

I guess searching through your glovebox and console are part of the services they do not charge for (unless you leave change there, then they charge the exact amount they want to.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THE KING OF PRUSSIA (RT 202) TIRES PLUS AGAIN!!!

Comments

BSRO Social

All complaints that are received at the corporate office are handled in an expedited manner. We want to make sure that if any customer has an issue with a store (Tires Plus or Firestone Complete Auto Care), it is handled properly.

All issues should be emailed to social@bfrc.com so we can get more information in a private way and can help with a resolution.

Thanks.

myezliving

For those who dont know BSRO Bridgestone/Firestone is the owner of Tires Plus and corporate can't put out the fires started by Tires Plus management! If you are complaining to tires plus corporate office in clearwater your complaint is falling on deaf ears.

sincerly

former employee

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Would you mind sending me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information about what happened so I can try to help?

Thanks,