This posting refers to Tires Plus in Gainesville Florida!!!

It seems as though every time I go to Tires Plus, something other than my initial request emerges.This time I went in for a simple oil change and left with extremely low pressures on my brake system.

There is no doubt that they adjusted one or several of the compression fittings on my brake system or the brake fluid line(s).I urge everyone to refrain from going to any Tires Plus in Gainesville FL, particulalrly the branch located on 34th Street as they will unneccessarily tamper with your vehicle to ensure that you undergo costly repairs.

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

Lucky they didn't sell you a brake fluid flush and just drain the master cyl.resivoir and refill it

Presence of compression fittings on brake lines fail safety inspection in states that have safety inspection.

I think you meant simply brake fittings (not compression fittings).

Compression fittings are not used in brake systems because they can not be relied on to withstand the high pressures in a brake hydraulic system. Compressions fittings might leak is why.

have been taking cars there for ten years and have never had any problems sounds like something incorect with statement have you gone in and asked anyone for help alwys been very helpful.

look dumb *** there is no compression fittings on your brake's . can you say looser....