I am a female college student. I went to Tires Plus to get my oil changed.

They tried to charge me 40+$ because I needed "Special oil" My car is a 2002 Hyundai accent. There is no special oil needed for my car to preform basic functions. I've gotten my oil done somewhere else for 25$ but I moved from there and it's a drive. Tires Plus also tried to charge me for a leaky wheel cylinder that ruined my whole back brake system for 700+.

I took it to a small mechanic dude that looked like a pirate and had a class eye. He said "If they charge that much then I'm in the wrong business" And only charged me 450. I don't normally go out of my way to write negative reviews, but c'mon, I was not born yesterday.

If you can avoid this place, then do it. Support a smaller mechanic, they know the real deal

Review about: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Comments

River Falls, Wisconsin, United States #854945

Tires Plus wanted to charge me $10 to test my battery. I only asked because they sold batteries there.

I asked if they would waive the fee if it turned out my battery was bad and I decided to buy from them. They said "no", so I went to Wal-Mart instead.

This wasn't my first bad experience with them. I will definitely stay away from Tires Plus unless I have no other choice.