I have had good success atg Tires Plus on N.May, OKC.

However, last week I made the mistake of going to another store closer to me. I am an 80 year old woman but not *** or senile. I went in to have them fix my right front tire which appeared to be having a slow leak. Instead they took about 20 minutes (if that) to give me a TPVI and a Fuel System tuneujp and then said I needed about #1100.00 worth of service but when they saw I was not goingh for that, they said it could wait until next summer.

I went home sensing the tire still had a nail or something in it. I got up early the next morning and went to the Tires Plus I trust and sure enough they removed a nail from my front tire.(I had purchased the tires from Tires Plus. I called Discover and told dthem not to pay the first place...this may be a problem but I am going to fight anyway. I have avery limited income and although my car is a 1994 Olds, it is in very good condition and I only drive aboiut 25-30 miles.

if that a month.

It would have been difficult for me to have a flat somewhere away from my home.This is such a rip off and how many other people have they ripped off.

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - They told me I needed a spring for my jeep liberty and had to buy a pair at $180.00 plus tax and labor, turns out I had no broken spring. Mavis Discount Tire "On April 14, 2017 I brought my 2005 jeep liberty to the Mavis Tire in Yorktown Heights, NY (see attached receipt) for a flat tire repair. They advised me when..." Read more Tires Plus Car Part Replacement Review from Seffner, Florida Tires Plus "The work that was done to my vehicle was very dissatisfying I brought my vehicle in for a pan cover gasket replacement The service manager was very adamant about replacing..." Read more Havoline Xpress Lube #1027, Woodstock, GA - Fraud and Scammers Havoline "On 06/23/2017, my nieces took my 2005 Kia Sportage to Havoline Xpress Lube for an oil change and check of the brakes. Later that day and shortly after picking up..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more