If you want to get a dent in your car while your getting your tires changed, then Tires Plus is the place for you.

I dropped my car off to get snow tires put on & received a call from the company that my car had been involved in an "accident" with another car in the parking lot. After getting insurance info. from the driver of the other vehicle, the Tires Plus manager refused to give me the company's insurance policy/information. They also told me my tire change wouldn't be ready for another hour or so. At this point they had already had my car for 5 hours! Once I finally got the call to get my car, my vehicle had been with the company for 8 hours and one accident.

I received no apology and no compensation for my ordeal. If that wasn't bad enough, they have done nothing to help me sort out anything with the insurance companies and refuse to answer our emails, phone calls, and letters about the accident. Now I can't even get my car fixed b/c there is a "pending liability" issue - in which my insurance company had found tires plus at fault but they refuse to answer phone calls. Now I'm being held responsible for a accident that the tire's plus employee was involved in. I know... how is that even possible?! I wasn't even there. I urge you not to take your vehicle there.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 24, 2009.

Comments

Now we know what comes after the "Plus" in "Tires Plus".

Tires Plus dents in your car.

You should sue. It's 2 years later, did you get compensated for the damage?

I also took my car to tire plus, just for a normal check up and when i picked it up there was a huge dent in the bumper, they have given me the hardest time over it. my airbag lights were on my check engine light came on and i took my car to get looked at and was informed that all these lights a problems were from the impacted my car endured.

Tire Plus is only willing to pay for the bumper, and says that, i am trying to get them. Are you serious, my car is undriveable, if i get a car accident my airbags arent going to come out and if something happens to me they will be in even bigger trouble.

Tire Plus is horrible dont ever ever ever go there. The insurance ppl are horrible i leave messages every day and they never call me back!