I took my car in for a oil change, and they said I needed new radiator hoses, coolant flush, new tires, transmission flush, thermostat. They said the transmission fluid was so bad they didn't know if they should do it but they would.

I had them fix the hoses and coolant flush. Now a year later I had to shell out another $500.00 to have this fixed because they never fixed the problem. When I called corporate office they got me the district manager and basically he said not there problem because I didn't take it back there and it only has a warranty of 12,000 miles and I was at 13,000. When I took my car to a transmission place and had it checked out , they said they don't know what tires plus was talking about that my car was fine.

I also had to get new tires that day because my 50,000 mile tires only made it to 19,000. I asked tires plus how can this be, they told me I must be a hard driver. If i was to call the tire company I could do that. So I did they said they would be happy to replace the tires if I would just go back and have tires plus send in one of the tires.

When I went back to tires plus they said they would not do that.

I addresses all these issues with the corporate office, they did not care he was so busy trying not to take the blame rather having concern on what tires plus was trying to do to people. I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

Comments

Thanks for alerting us. We’d like the opportunity to make things right!

Please call 1-800-394-8184 so we can help. Thank you!