My car overheated Friday and since I have a credit card for Tires PLus (against my better judgement) I had my car towed there. After they quoted fixing "Everthing" that was wrong with my car, I finally got the work done for $1350.

The next time I drove...which is to work at 6:30 am, I have to call a tow truck and take it back to them. Today, I try to drive my car with my 2 three year olds in the car... and guess what.... IT OVERHEATS AGAIN.

I mean for the 1350, something should be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, i have to call the tow truck AGAIN. and Im sure it wont be fixed AGAIN.

But, now that Ive maxed out the credit card and given them every dime i had, I really dont have a choice. NEVER AGAIN.

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #726097

Amen to fixed right guarantees. someone help the little lady with the three kids to the front of the line please, and remember the $25,000.00 check given to the loyal customer in the last volume of bridgestone news.

1,350.00 should keep an air cooled from overheating in the Death Valley desert, if you have to ship in cold air from alaska , and still have change.

disclaimer: blown head gaskets and cracked heads are exempt from payoff. outside of that thermostats water pumps , hoses and radiators should be covered under the 1,300.00 credit card act.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus and would like to help.

Can you email me at social@bfrc.com so I can get more information? Please be sure to include the store address so I can get the right people involved.

We have a fixed right guarantee.

Thanks,