Very very poor service wouldn't recommend any one to get any services done @ this store .Had issues with some work they did on my vehicle took vehicle back and they wanted to charge me for work I had already paid for . So unprofessional and will never use there services again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Tires Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for making us aware of this experience. We definitely want to look into this for you.

Please feel free to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with full details and your contact information so that we can further assist. We value your business and look forward to hearing from you.