1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Horrible customer service. I had an appointment and waited 45 minute for nothing to happen.

Manarger got mad and threatened me because I wasn't happy about the delay...... I'LL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN WORST PLACE EVER!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

We understand your time is valuable and we would like to discuss your recent experience further. If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, your invoice number (if available), the store's address and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.