Extremly unethical outfit. West Chester, PA location.

They tried to bilk me out of $2,000 of repairs my car did not need. I am fortunate that I am mechanically inclined as I was able to tell off the bat that their assesment of my vehicle was way out of whack. I declined their services and walked away. Took a look at the problems they said existed only to find nothing was wrong.

Took it to another mechanic to be sure & he backed up my findings.

Looked up the parts they wanted to use only to find they were marking them up 400%. These guys are crooks pure and simple.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tires plus repair services. Tires Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires plus repair services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing your concerns with recommendations and pricing to our attention. We'd be happy to investigate this further for you.

If you could please email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), and the best contact number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!