I went to tires plus on ft crook road in bellevue, nebraska. I had a nail in my right rear tire and told them to fix the tire.

When the salesman wrote up the order, I presented him two discount codes that I recieved from filling out the survey that they tell you fill out in regards to customer service ect. He wrote the codes down on the order. (Each code was worth $10 dollars off) the total came to $26.00 so with the two code discounts it went down to $6 dollars. As they were about to take the tire off, the saleman calls me out to the garage and tells me that i have a lug nut that is stuck and if it breaks off, they will have to replace it.

I tell them to proceed. After that, the salesman shows me two different lug nuts and asks me which one I want to put on.

I asked him how much does it cost and he tells me $7.99 plus $5.00 for the labor. Scumbags!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 18, 2015.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we're sorry to hear there was an issue when you came in to have your tire repaired. We would like to look into this for you.

Please email us at BFSocial@accentonline.com with details of your visit and the invoice number from the date of service.

We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your feedback.