Lisbon, Iowa

Absolutely disgusted with tires plus in Savannah Ga. My daughter took her car there last Sunday advise the gentleman that it was making a knocking noise and shaking and she could barely turn right.

My friend also road in the car and said same thing. She told the gentleman that she was on her way to Florida and wanted to make sure the car was safe as she had to check in at the military base that Friday. I spoke to the guy twice and he advised that her axel needed to be replaced. I asked him if it needed to be done asap and he so no and that it would be fine to drive to Florida with no saftey issues but that after she was there she should get it replaced.

He then said that she needed new tires and that would take care of most of the shaking problem which the front two were brand new but one had a nail n the could not patch. He would not just sell he one tire as its policy to do all 4. But again it was safe to drive to Florida with no safety issues. My daughter did get a tire and made it to Florida and lost her brakes while driving the car the next day.

The axel broke shears off the caliper. I am disgusted that the tech couldn't get the car to mimick what it was doing every time someone drove it and said there were no saftey issues when clearly there was.

This could have costed my daughter her life! And now it's going to cost almost a thousand more to fix!

Review about: Tires Plus Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

when ever you bring a car to a shop, rember that they are only human, after 5 visits to a hospital, they finally figured out what was wrong with my daughter.... point being, if you car doesnt act up, the techs cant fix it. get over it.

BSRO Social

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the issue with diagnostic you experienced at our Savannah, GA location. We understand your frustration and concerns for you daughters safety.

We would like to look into this matter further if you could please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), store number or physical address and best contact information you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon and hope you have a great day!