I went to the Missouri Avenue Clearwater Florida Tires Plus to get my car repaired I was charged $600 in the car still have problems I will never go back to Tires Plus again in the life and suggest anyone not to bother with them they are cheats lying and have you waiting lot of hours while the hood if your car's up in there working on other vehicles they are the worst business I have ever dealt with

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we understand your frustration with this and we'd like to help. Please email socialcare@bfrc.com with these details, invoice number and your contact information. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.