I go there to get my brakes fixed and they tell that the vehicle will be ready at the day i dropped it off, then they call back and said it would be done by noon the next day, which is fine, so i call back at 1230 and they said that they wont be getting the parts now till the next day. They didn't even have the consideration to call and tell me I had to call them.

Overall horrible service do not recommend. bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad horrible bad bad bad bad

Comments

I will NEVER go to Tires Plus again. Bought 4 new tires and asked the service manager at the desk to save the front right tire and put it on the old tire in the trunk, as a spare.

They finished with the car as the shop was closing. I asked if the spare was in the trunk and he said yes. I happened to look and there was no spare. Manager said he forgot and would go get it.

It was cold and dark so I waited in the car. He put what I assumed to be the spare tire in the trunk. Several days later I had occasion to go in the trunk and the wheel well for the tire was laying in the trunk, but no tire on it, only the rim. Not going to do me alot of good if I get a flat.

Called Tires Plus and day manager said to bring it in and they would rectify the situation for no charge. I went in that evening and spoke with same man that put the rim in the trunk. He copped quite the attitude and tried to tell me I would need to buy another tire. I was appalled.

He begrudgingly fixed the situation he had caused earlier in the week. He then tried to charge me for a warrant on the olds spare tire that was supposedly on my car in the first place. I said no. I would not be paying a warranty on my old tire.

Who is minding the store?

Very illegal practices going on at this store. Never again!!!!!!

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get more information about what happpened? I'd like to help.

Please make sure to include the address of the store and your phone number so that we can follow-up.

Thanks,