Turnaround Time

Sw Boca Raton store.

I've taken my car THREE times to have the tires rebalanced. It's still not right!

If the old manager (Mark) was still there I would never have had these issues.

In addition when I went for the first rotate and balance they told me I needed a new axle on the front right. Which I had them "replace". Probably never needed it.

I seriously doubt if they did the rotation and balance on the first visit. There are always fingerprints in the dirt on the rim. Wasn't until a day later I noticed no fingerprints and there had been no rain.

Time for a new tire store

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tires plus tire rotation. Tires Plus needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tires plus tire rotation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tires Plus.

Comments

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention! We’re here to help.

We'd like to discuss your tire balancing issues in greater detail. To protect your personal information we'd like to discuss this offline.

Please reach out to us at Socialcare@bfrc.com with details, invoice number, store location, and your contact information. We hope to hear from you soon!