Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have been doing business with Tires Plus, Jupiter, Florida, for over 7 years. I took my car in on May 12 for a routine oil change.

Note that my car is (sorry was as I know no longer have it due to the negligence of Tires Plus personnel) 21 years old, in excellent condition and I had always had the oiled changed 3-4 times per year since I have owned it. Nothing was wrong with this car. I waited for 2 hours as I did not have an appointment. They tell me it is done, and the minute I turn the car on a ton of blue smoke came out and covered my car.

They had the gall to tell me it came in that way (this car had NEVER BLOWN BLUE SMOKE EVER!!!), then they tell me "IT HAPPENS" and then I find out they had removed a hose that goes to the vacuum and left it off, causing the smell to come into my car and if I hadn't gone over to them they would have left it that way. They tell me these actions caused oil to go into my engine, their words, their error. Now, the car won't even allow you to put it in gear without it conking out. They said "You only came in for an oil change." I said yes, why did you mess with the hose.

Then they took an old hose taken off that day from another car and tried to retrofit it to my car. I stopped it right there, told them I to fix this car. It is the only one I have, I have now been there for 4 hours and it worked fine, FIX IT. They told me they were under new management and NOTE the mechanics that always worked on my car were no longer there.

Bottom line they fixed it enough so it ran, but not without blowing blue smoke every time I was stopped or just gave it gas and it was getting into my car. Unfortunately I had to purchase another car due to the negligence of this company. They also had the gall to tell me to never bring it back for an oil change, that "You have a very sick car." Well it wasn't sick until they screwed it up forcing me to get another car. Never go there.

Excuses but no resolution and I still have a CFNA/Tires Plus credit card I need to pay off and no longer have the car.

They should pay that off. This is just ridiculous and a rotten way to do business.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tires Plus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ruined my car. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to learn more about the recent service issues you experienced.

If you could email us at SocialCare@bfrc.com with further details, invoice number (if available), the store's address, and the best number you can be reached at it would be greatly appreciated.

We value your feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to hear back from you soon.