I Just Left Tire Plus In Margate Fl. The Manager Is Mark Bolding Great Guy Told Me Everything I Needed Done No Lies and Ordered Me New Air Filter and I am a happy customer and now Bringing My Dads car tomm oil change. Great Experiance would tell Friends and Family about this Margate Store any day.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share the great service experience you had with Marc at our location. We hope to provide you with the same great service on every visit in the future.

We value you feedback and business as a Tires Plus customer. We hope to see you again soon and we hope you have a great day!