Du Pont, Georgia
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I took my new 2015 Jeep Renegade to Tires Plus in Brunswick, GA for an oil change in July if 2016. I could not get an appointment at the AutoNation Jeep dealer (Brunswick, GA) that day so I went here.

Four months almost to the day later I took the Jeep to AutoNation Jeep for another oil change. The service manager call me out to the service shop five minutes later and showed me a missing (51 pound) "belly plate" was missing from my new Jeep. He asked who changed you oil last and I said Tires Plus (Brunswick, GA) hecdaid they had to remove this (51 pound) metal belly plate to change the oil and it is missing. I reariler had asked them to see why I was hearing a lot of road noise.

He said that's why there is road noise. I immediately called Tires Plus (Brunswick, GA) and spoke to the manager. He told me they changed the oil 3-4 months ago and someone must have taken it off the Jeep in that timeframe? I said how would anyone get under the Jeep take a 51 pound metal plate off and reattach two bolts of the four bolts and steal it.

He never said let me talk to the technician...look around the shop...nothing he even insinuated that I may had taken it off?

Do not go to Tires Plus for any service...Never use them.

I would never recommend them it is a fly by night operation and if this is customer service skip it. Word to the wise....don't be a victim of this scam....

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 04, 2016.

Comments

BSRO Social

Thank you for sharing your experience. We would like to know more about your "belly plate" issue.

If you could please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with more details, it would be greatly appreciated. We hope to speak with you about this soon.