Went in for a simple oil change. They told me the recommended oil was full synthetic and showed me a service slip totaling nearly $100!!

I declined that and asked if full synthetic oil was really necessary. He did some quick calculations on his computer and said half synthetic would ONLY be $83!!! I said no thanks and walked out. Got the oil change done elsewhere for $36 which included a tire rotation and a car wash.

So I have visited Tires Plus twice: the first time and the LAST time!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tires Plus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tires Plus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Tires Plus to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sparks, Nevada, United States #1223458

wow ! cheap oil, and a clean exterior , are you a used car dealer?

because that's what used car dealers do .

they polish the outside and sell you a warn out inside. If I had that VIN number I would post on the do not buy boards with warnings of cheap oil!

possible engine damage!

BSRO Social
#1196205

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to address your concerns.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com so that we can further assist. We value your business and hope to hear from you soon.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1195930

Not sure why you would go to a tire store for an oil change, but the bottom line is they can charge whatever they want as it is their business. You didn't like the price so you walked---it is what it is.