Bensalem Township, Pennsylvania

At the end of July I took my car to Tires Plus to put my spare tire on because I had a flat. The tire was a regular tire so there shouldn't have been any problems.

Less than 2 weeks later, while driving 55 mph on i-95 that same tire that they just replaced flew off of my car nearly causing me to crash or flip. When taken back to tires plus, they didn't inspect anything but the tire, took the $500 check that my insurance cut them and just replaced the tire and rim. Driving off the lot, halfway home the car started violently shaking. We called tires plus back and they said it was probably the transmission.

They "looked" at it again and said it was the trans and that they weren't equipped to fix it. We took it to a collision specialist who revealed tires plus were idiots for letting us drive off the lot with it. There's over $3000 in damage and the insurance doesn't cover all of it. Now we're planning on suing Tires plus for the damage they neglected to tell us about because they didn't inspect the car properly after the accident.

They said some thing about claims department and that was it. DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR TO THIS PLACE!

Review about: Tires Plus Tire Rotation.

Comments

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get more information from you about this? I would like to get involved.

Please include your contact information so we can get in touch with you as well as the address of the store that you visited.

Thanks,