I took my 2011 Nissan to Tire Plus primarily for tires. After making an appointment and having a agent contact me within 15 mins of my email confirmation, I took my car in for the work.

While there an associate took the time to contact me three separate times to tell me what extra things needed to be done to my car. The biggest repair that needed attention was to my Serpentine belt. I went ahead and agreed to the extra 140.00 cost for the belt cost and installation. When I was called for the pick up of my car there was a VERY loud scratching noise.

I was not going to leave the parking lot before with this very loud noise. I walked back in the building and the associates quickly told me it must be from the newly installed belt. I advised them I wanted it checked out immediately. They did so and found several problems with the installation of the belt.

I was glad that they found the problems until the associate ask me to pay an additional $80 for the labor to fix the belt. I asked was she joking. But the sales associate was seriously asking me to pay for Tires Plus mistake during the installation of my Serpentine belt. I did not pay any more additional money besides the $700 + that I agreed to pay.

And I will never use Tires Plus again. I do not recommend Tires Plus to anyone.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 30, 2016.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, thank you for making us aware of this. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we'd like to look into this for you.

Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with details, store, invoice number and the best contact information for you. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.