Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Simply put I was lied too... I came in today and spoke with one of your female service advisors.

I told her to check a severe vibration in my steering wheel. I purchased the Nitto tires and several other sets for my Tundra in the past as well as high performance tires for a 2015 BMW X5 50i. I told her I needed the truck back that night as I was leaving to go out of town later that evening. She said they were backed up but if I could come back she could do it by close of business.

Well, I come back 10 minutes before closing and the truck hasn't been touched! I am then asked if I can leave the truck over night. Why, so you can let it sit in the parking lot the next day? This is customer service and *** poor store management at it's finest!

I will not be back and if I have anything to do with it I will make sure anyone I know doesn't go there either!

I've spent way too much money with Tires Plus for this treatment! No wonder you get 1 out of 5 star reviews!

Review about: Tires Plus Tire Rotation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

BSRO Social

We know that your time is valuable and we'd like to ensure that this is addressed. Please feel welcome to email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with these details and your contact information. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.