Went to Tires Plus in West St Paul, MN to get my wheels balanced. They called me while I was at work and the guy said, " are you ready for the bad news?" He then proceeded to tell me that I needed a new brake rotor, new brake caliper and pads and brake system flush.

He gave me a quote for about $600.00 and I almost had a small heart attack. I was like whoa, whoa just print me out a quote. The sales guy made it sound like this was an emergency and he advised me not to drive it in that situation and the work needed to be done immediately.

Turns out that when my husband, who is very knowledgeable with cars had him and his A.S.E. certified friend take the wheel off and look at it - EVERYTHING WAS FINE. There was nothing wrong with the brakes and the wheel balance that Tires Plus did do, fixed everything.

Let's just say that I don't think I will be going there anymore. Would you want your car worked on by people by people who lie?

Had an Experience with Tires Plus?

Comments

Tires Plus - Timing Belt Tensioner Review from Jacksonville, Florida Tires Plus "Dodge Neon sxt 2005 ( estimado ) Drive belt tensioner...38277. $359.99 ( real price : $179.99 ) 5040515 Poly Rib Belt. $30.99 ( real price: $18.99 ) Labor : $283.50 plus taxes. Total : $..." Read more Ripoff Killeen Maaco- Don't go there! Maaco "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more AGERO - INTENTIONAL FRAUD, DECEIT AND FAILURE TO PROTECT LIFE AND SAFETY OF CONSUMERS! Agero "On or about 6/6/2017, I contacted "Mercury Insurance's Emergency Tow," for a towing. I had to contact them approximately 6-7 times to send me a Tow Company whom was at..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more