Tires plus tried to sell me a 900.00 "special fuel pump" that does not exist. My van only can take two different types---- not the third type.

Once the repair (Replace fuel pump) was done I drove the van a short distance. The next day I drove the van approx. 200 yards and gas started pouring out of the bottom of the van. I call tires plus and they had it towed to their repair shop.

They later call me and stated that the hoses from the engine to gas tank became disconnected, BUT IT WAS NOT DO TO SOMETHING THE HAD DONE IN THE ORIGINAL REPAIR AND THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO CHARGE ME THE 75.00 TOW BILL. THESE GUYS ARE DISHONEST FROM THE WORD GO.NEVER EVER HAVE YOUR CAR SERVICED BY THESE JACKLEGS. FIRST TRY TO SELL ME A FUEL PUMP THAT DOES NOT EXIST ( PROVEN BY NAPA AUTO PARTS) AND THEN NOT DO THE REPAIR CORRECTLY AND THEN DENIE THAT YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

I talked to the Regional Manager --Randy (what a joke)This all happened in Neptune Beach Florida. I will go out of my way to share my story to as many people who will listen to the dishonest business practices performed by Tires Plus.

Comments

This problem is hilarious, but only because people could have died.