Lino Lakes, Minnesota
4.1
Turnaround Time

I recently had my water pump replaced on a BMW 335XI. They charged over $2000 for the job.

I got an estimate at another provider for $1000. Tires Plus charged $961 for the water pump, which I was able to find for less than $550 at six places.

They charged $230 for the thermostat, which I was able to find for prices less than $150. In addition, there labor charges was almost double of the estimate I received from the other provider.

Rosslc wrote the review because of pricing issue at Tires Plus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Tires Plus to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pricing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tires Plus and tires plus repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

BSRO Social

Hello, we understand your concern and we'd like to ensure that it is addressed. Please email us at socialcare@bfrc.com with details, store, invoice number and the best contact information for you. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon.

to BSRO Social Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1124743