Went to tires plus ion 41 Land O Lakes last week for an Oil change, took 4 hours and then they try to add tires filters wipers, when all I asked for was an oil change. I did however take their advise and buy two new tires. However when I asked them to put them on the back of the car and move ther rear tires to the front they failed to balance the tires. not only that they didn't reset the oil counter. Now this week I took the car back with a savere vibration (due to unbalanced tires). It too 1+ hour to get the car on the rack (even with an appointment) and then they got the hood open and are taking stuff apart. The mechanic waves me out to suggest the fron tires need replacing after the same place a week earlier told me that those tires were good to go. I told them to put everything back and take the car off the rack and I left.

The company policy is that all mechanics are required to run up the tab, if the car dosen't need anything break something.

I will never go to a chain store again for auto work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires Plus Oil Change.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 25, 2011.

Comments

Balancing tires is a service that you have to pay for. The 2 new tires that you bought were probably balanced; however, the 2 old ones coming from the back to the front don't get balanced unless you pay for it.

Some companies include lifetime balance if you bought the tires from them with the lifetime balance package. If that was the case with the old tires, then there would be no additional charge, but even still, you have to mention to them that you want them balanced or they won't balance them.

BSRO Social

I am from the corporate office of Tires Plus.

Can you send me an email at social@bfrc.com so I can get some additional information about what happened?

I'd like to help.