Turnaround Time

Hello, I took my car into Tires Plus in Frederick, MD today (7381 Guilford Drive, Frederick, MD 21704). I dropped the car off at 12:00 noon for two front tires and the car was not finished until 3:15pm.

Granted, today was probably a busy day, but I'm curious why it took so long to put on two tires. However, I'm curious why I was charged for some sort of "sensor" that I think was not a sensor (tire sensor) but part of the cost of putting on a new tire. I got Primewell tires. Later, I noticed that my car was returned to me without two metal stem caps for the front two tires.

The back tires had them on but, apparently, Tires Plus technicians did not replace the metal stems (or return them to me) for the front two tires. I consider this to be theft. I contacted the store five minutes after I drove off and received some excuses. I told them (and Sergio the store manager) that they should have returned these to me, not thrown them away.

I consider to be theft and will take steps to press charges. Diane

Review about: Tires Plus Car Part Replacement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Unusually long wait, Theft of part.

Comments

bossyrossi76

Liars and thieves.....

BSRO Social

Thank you for sharing this. We definitely want to ensure that this is addressed appropriately.

Please feel free to email the details of your experience to socialcare@bfrc.com. Be sure to include your contact information or the related invoice number from the service so that we can get management involved to address this.